Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18 2007

I know that today could be a very important day to you. But unfortunately, an undesirable trouble happened with you today, my dear. I could understand and sympathize with you. It’s like a mess, my dear.

At the time I was writing these words, maybe he’s been transferred to another place for further tests. But I believe that all the doctors there will try their best to treat for him, I believe that he’ll recover someday, I believe that he’ll be okay after all, my dear. He’s a great person, you and your family members are also great ones. God will never betray him and you all.

And keep in mind that there will be one person on the other side of the globe who always stands by you, eventhough whatever happens there.

Be strong as you were, my dear. I’m always looking forward to you and him. If there is something wrong, plz tell me huh… I’m there by your side right now……

No comments:

Post a Comment