Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 26 2008

Only haft of our closed group met each other since Trang comes to SG for internship, right? But it's truly happy. We did remind a lot about our childhood, talk a lot about love, feelings of boys and girls.... It's really like us years ago when we were just students in highschool.
Now 2 out of 5 lovely girls in our group become so much womanly and so glamorous, and 2 out of 4 strong boys years ago now become more .. he he he.
I'm so happy to realize your success days after days... Time changes, people change.. But we are still BAMBINOS right???
I don't wanna talk much about us since we gonna have mrre interesting meetings and hanging out more in Nha Trang for TET holidays.
So just end this entry with a sucking sentence : "I love all of us, BAMBINOS - 4 boys and 5 girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment