It's 6h15m left before Lunar New Year Eve. Time's gone so fast really.
One year... one year with a lot of happiness, sadness...
One year with lots of success that luckily I've got...
One year with many failures and inestimable lessons I've learned...
One year with so much relationship I've ever gained...
But one year with much of relationship I've lost...
One year with many unsuccessful targets that I've set last Lunar New Year Eve...
One year that I've had such chances to travel (on back-packing) lots...
One year that my studying result was not so good as I expected...
One year that my business matter has to be delayed...
One more year has passed... And I grow older... Still be a tiny grain of sand among huge oceans...
...................
TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT..... RIGHT???.....
..................
Lunar new year is going to come in less than 6 hours.
One more year with lots of targets that HAVE TO fulfill ... You are not too young to wait for more chances!
One more year with lots of hope, lots of intention...
One more year with lots of places to travel... Travel to know, to understand more about people, about living experiences, about friendships, about love... And especially to enjoy many beautiful places in our country, and the WORLD.
One year with new task was assigned from a member of SSEAYP Singapore PYs. It's good for our country, so I have to help him to fulfill this.
One year which I and my crew have to fight for RUBY, eventhough it has been being stuck in such a messy law of importing and exporting.
One year which I have to fight further for my dream, more particular for my studying result.
..................
Yeah, now I know, TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT.
.................
New year has come, wish all of you, my friends that I have such chances to make friends with, those I don't know, and those I'm going to know for the new year with lots of happiness, less sadness, lots of success. Hope that all you wish come true. Wish all of luckinesses follow you in this year, year of MOUSE, the maiden animal among 12 holy animals.
................
To Mo: I always say that whatever happens in this world, I always treat you like my very very very closed friend, eventhough I've ever met you in real life. And I treat you really as what I said. But maybe after all this time, you didn't consider me as what you said I was your best friend. You said that you missed me after all of our talks, but maybe it's just your routine sentence, it's not as true as I expected, right? It's ok, coz life is circle. And we have to move on for that circle. I wish all of luckiness and happiness come to you in this new year.
To Na: it's one year since the first time I have such a chance to meet you, right? Days by days I've just wished that time could be back sothat I coulf treat you better. I suck. I know that there are some sentences that were talked can't be withdrew, and can't receive any of forgiveness. So I've just wanna say that I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for those sucking things.
To Dim: it's long since our last talk, huh. It's your second time of having TET in foreign country, huh. Days by days I read your blog, and know how it feels, eventhough it couldn't compare with your felling this time. I wanna share with you, even it's just a small beam of fire, I just wanna share with you the warmness of TET holidays around me. Hope that you could fulfill your mission soon, sothat you can come back for everyone to make up your emotional deprivation.
To Tu`ng: There's 1 more month and you're gonna leave us. Bambinos is going to lose one more person. It's good for you. Just fly up high, my friend.
To Thủy and anh Hiển: I knew 2 of you since SSEAYP. It's just a short time, but we did have a lot of meaningful time together, right? Hope that the fire of SSEAYP will raise our dream higher, huh. Thủy and anh Hiển, you two are going to leave this country for the new environment. It's just a short time, so enjoy your time there huh. Bring back more and more experiences that you could okie? And remember, bring to me one beautiful and rich foreign lady okie as you two swear, okie? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
To Như: hope that the fire of living inside you is still shining bright, to let you fulfill all of whatever you wish. We get acquainted to each other just about less than 4 months, huh. But as I said, I saw myself so much clear inside you - in some aspects. I've expected to you a lot eventhough I still don't understand much about you. But believe in yourself, dear. You're gonna fly up as high as you wish.
To sunflower: I dun know how to address you, coz I always address my closed friends as their name. But to you, it's somewhat different that I don't know the reason ^_^, so okie, just address you my dear, my babe :D, or little girl as usual. Time talking with you make me feel a lot happier, bring me more and more comfortable.... and of course, lots of knowledge I've learned from experiences from you. And I just hope that time talking with me, could bring you the same things that you did bring to me, dear. Eventhough we still dun understand each other deeply enough, but it doesn't matter and couldn't harm our relationship right, my closed friend? Wish all the best come to you in this Lunar new year, my dear ^_^
To Hồng: how do you feel this time, my closed friend? Reading your blog days by days makes me imagine my friend who is much stronger, more successful, more confident, and more enthusiastic. As I didn't wrong estimate you, my friend. You're gonna fly higher and farther, and you are talented. At this time, I know that I still have a lot of weakness and shortcoming
compared with you, and I have to fight more and more so as to stand in the same ladder with you. Hope all the success and happiness come to you for this new year, my dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment