Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23 2008 - Changing new apartment

Bunch of things happened to me these months so I don't have even a minute to drop a line.

Since today is the day I moved to my new apartment, and there's about 2 days left and I'm gonna come back to my hometown for TET holidays, then it's worth typing a few words from now on to update everything.

------------

Hmm, new apartment... It's on the 3rd floor of a lovely house. Thanks Thuy for recommending me this one. It's cool since everyone coming to my apartment always leaves a compliment ^_^.

It's like a 5x5 m2 small coffee bar with an aquarium and a small garden at the end of this room. There's an armchair left from the old room renter. It's cool and large enough for 2 guys with the cost of 800.000VND per month.





Photobucket



I myself and Trong Hieu, sitting on an armchair near the aquarium and a small garden



Photobucket



A room corner where I and Hieu study. On the wall there's decoration that makes this room look like a small coffee bar. There's some more decoration on the ceiling of the room (that I can't take any pictures) ... It's cool huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment