It's been a long time since you were born on Sep 29th 2007, my nephew. Sorry for my absence there in the hospital like your grandparents as well as you parents. wait for me until Tet holiday, and i'll hold you in my arm okie baby. Baby, your name is Le Tran Minh Huy, as your father named you. do you know that tomorrow is your father's birthday? He, as well as your Mum, must be the happiest people in this world these days. And you know, being a new member in our family, I hope you will raise this family's name higher than me. What i couldn't do in my childhood, i believe that you can do your best and better than me. What I will do in the future, I hope that you will do better than me. Welcome you to my family (eventhough it means that I'm not the youngest member anymore - have no chance to snivel any more ^_^) And my brother, I believe that under your arm, Minh Huy will be a very good person. Happy birthday to you okie. I'm so proud of you, my dear brother.
Brother and sister-in-law in hospital. The day Minh HUy was born.
Mom and dad with their grandchild.
Minh Huy under the arm of grandfather - my dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment