Then "It's time to go guys"
What we did there at the beginning was to enjoy the very awesome game called "Getting to know". After that game, 3 impressive people were selected to receive gifts from organizers ^_^.
Here they were, 2 of three after receiving a very cool "cup of cold water with ice" from the top.. ha ha ha ha. Poor you Nhung, Trinh, Britney. Sorry, that was my idea.. ha ha ha.
Then we enjoyed the second game "Cooking in group"
I myself in black T-shirt was instructing 2 groups on what they had to do in the second game.
Then it was showing time of 2 groups
I was collecting money from each member while they were doing the cooking.
some were playing cards.Grrrrrrr
Working in group brought to them more and more experiences and memories.
Here are some of moments we got before having lunch there.
can anyone realize me in this pic???
Enjoyed singing a song in group.
There was a girl with a terrible voice (from everyone's opinion, not only me.. ha ha ha) that I had to cover her mouth...
------------- Then we got lunch, And........... Have wonderful moments enjoying together after then.
I was flirting Ngoc Lan with the song "Because I love you". Ha ha ha. It was so funny with lots of applause
Pretend to have "Love sick" with the song "Hòn đá cô đơn".
After that, we went to MiMi3 for karaoke...
We did have a lot of wonderful time together there. Hope after that day, our class MT05KSTN will have lots of time like this together so that when we grow up, memories about this class will still exist forever ....

No comments:
Post a Comment