Friday, July 6, 2007

July 06th 2007

Days by days you always ask me such a stupid question like that... It's freaking me out....
Have you ever want your family to be a penniless one?
If your answer is "No"... So am I a dimwit to say "yes" ?

It's okie, you say you have to try hard, and work very hard on your own to earn those sheets of money... I know, I highly appreciate that... But do you know that, I and my family have to work our fingers to the bone all day long to earn those little and valueless money to support for the life of 6 family members and 2 elderlies. We do try our best, but It's obviously that what we collect in one week couldn't compare with what you earn yourself in one weekend there... but have you ever realized that $1 is equivalent to more than VND16000, and with USD100 I could spend in haft a month here, like you spend just in one day there.

So what did I do wrong here when I'm dog-poor, and I'm poorer than you? Do you think that I'm happy to see any other people spend money like water, compared with my family try to work at full pressure to collect no more than one tenth of those sum of money per month?
....................
You know what? You hurt my pride... have you ever tried to think that I'm so painful, and I want to be the person who save my family out of that status... to earn as much money as possible to support for my family, for my mother could hold her head high with my those b*tchy aunts who looked down on our family just coz of money in their hands? for my father to be proud that he has such this son.... for my grand parent happily go to that heaven.... for proving to those b*tchy people (who give shitty themselves the right to look down to anyother people with a little bit sum of money) that they have to look back to themselves what they have to proud of... For the world to know that "Don't judge a man by his pocket..... You have to judge him by his ideals"
Let see what I can do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment