Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12 2009 - TA

These awkward lines were written in those very first minutes of being a TA.

By chances I was selected to be the TA of Computer Graphics for this semester, and just now I have to stand in front of the class, face with more than 40 students around 4 hours a week, during 16 weeks in total. (Don’t ask me about the income…. He he he.. I will never tell :-“)

Many times I stood firmly in front of the crowd and spoke or presented something. But today… is teaching :-o.

And it’s just….. weird :), the feeling I have got just now is weird.

I remember clearly last year, I was so pissed off with this subject, I also told Huiyan that I couldn’t stand the Computer Graphics, and I entitled myself to feel hatred those who work for, or belong to Computer Graphics (of course, including her.. he he he). Thanks God I did survive after 16 weeks of being tattered by this subject, together with its pile of assignments, labs and exercises…

And now…. I’m standing here :|. Who knows?

That is to say, God will give you what you hate…. Ha ha ha.

Simply put, if you hate something, just keep it inside your mind, and tell everyone that you detest it, then you will get it at the result ;) (Else don’t find me to blame if the aftermath just happens to you.. he he)

Exhausted.

Kiha

No comments:

Post a Comment