" I hope the mouse will help lead the way to MIT or something like that .. Hope you like it"
God, are you kidding me, dear? How can i do to dislike it? It's cute and.... fabulous, dear... Sincerely to say, you always make me feel really surprised with all of what you've done for me .
I really love it, absolutely ^_^.
Moreover, the "Microsoft" logo on that mouse is really cute, and fixed with me . I do hope, and believe that, with your meaningful gift, as well as your loving care that you and your family have saved for me, I'm gonna break that wall, dear, gonna break that wall...
Anyway, i wanna give my deep thanks to my lovely misa too... Always love you dear little teddy bear . Give that "kiss" to your mama too, misa !
Thanks again, dear. I'm trying my best, and hope to see you and your family soon. I love your family, and consider it's my second family from the beginning.... How can i do to give my gratitude to your family
---------------------
Your friend, who gave this gift to me, she's so humorous too. I love her way of making me laugh.... ^_^
Kim Hai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment