Friday, February 3, 2006

February 3rd 2006

Today is the second day of studying Propability-Statistic and Mechanics. Hoh, still feel bored with the lecturers. Why don't they change their very-depressing way of teaching students, just to finish their tasks and getting money... hoh. By the way, today I figure out Propability-Statistic is very tough subject, and I could understand why too many students in this university failed to this one. The lecture give us 3 exercises this morning, and we found it very difficult to find the solution for them, but when he corrected them, we all made a wry face 'cause not only it's tough on the way solving this problem, but also complicated on the way we understand what they want to infer. Grrr. Maybe these ones will be big troubles for me in this semester.

After many days and many methods to set a meeting with all in my team but unsucceeded, finally I could have a truly efficient discussion about our program on Feb 8th 2007. How incredible my team's members are! They recommend me so many ideas that maybe I never thought in my life to fill up this program. Thank you guys a lot. You make me feel more creative and fancier. Hope our project will succeed as we've ever expected. And thank you Asami and Reetika. This talk with you tonight is very wonderful to me. I did learn a lot from your culture, your people, your custome, and furthermore, your love to Vietnam and to us. Hope you all stay forever with us. And I'm sorry that I didn't apply for LCP, Asami. But your saying about AIESEC tonight make me think a lot. Hope your dream come true when you return to Japan. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment