Sunday, February 11, 2007

February 11st 2007

After a 12h-terrible and long journey with train, finally I did also come home. Putting a first step, I could see Nha Trang living style clearly... very comfortable and relax.... Coming home..... Wow, my new house, my new room, my new bathroom, my new kitchen...... AWESOME.

My father taked everybody in my home to the restaurant for breakfast. I ate PHO. It's the first time I ate Pho again after 5 months in Sai Gon... How incredible.

This noon, my uncle held "TAT NIEN", I ate a lot too ^_^. Hoh, my stomach... I nearly looked like "bau bu" ^_^ at that time. He and his wife had a very delicious cuisine, that always makes us feel suprised every time we eat there.

And this evening, my family go to the beach for enjoying " CANDLE LIGHT FESTIVAL". We taked a lot of photos there. The candle lights themselves, wow, so colourful, plentiful.. and awesome. We did also watch "Hoi Thi MUA LAN" nearby.

First day in Nha Trang, that's great. I have such a relaxing time there... leaving Sai Gon, leaving projects, leaving studying, leaving thinking about anything...... GREAT!!!!

Furthermore, surfing a few blogs, I can see everybody is waiting for VALENTINE's day with very different mood... Just feel relax guys... we're still young... why you just feel sad for such a nonsense reason like that . Let's enjoy your every moment... Like meeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment