-------------------------
My cake, from Tham, Duy and Tho . So nice ^_^...
A lot of surprises and happiness, one after another, came to me for this day, the day of number 23 :). I have never had such a great feeling before (of course, I didn't count the year when I was given a lappy - my darling, two years ago
Thanks a lot, Mom and Dad. I owned you a lot, and still don't even know how to repay your contribution to me. I love you more than I can say.
Thanks a lot, my small but happy family, for being a tender shoulder for me to lean on, whenever I need too :). And thanks, for celebrating my 23, with the surprising party, that I have never expected, even in my dream
Thanks Trang, for your present, your wish, your card, your call and your sms to me. You gave me a lot of surprise and happiness, dear. You have been, and you are my closest friend forever, my cute girl
Thanks our close group too, for giving me a lot of wishes on this day :). Love you guys too
Thanks Duy. I couldn't believe in my ears last night, when you planned and gave me such a nice treat at the park. I love it, I like you and your style. hi hi hi. I will never forget it. Remember to send me those pictures, okie?
Thanks Tho and Tham too, for co-operating with Duy, to treat me sincerely. I love your "gift" so much :).
Thanks em Giao, for your shirt :). It's more than perfect, to suit me so well ^_^. And it's really nice too.
Thanks my BKITAT group ^_^, for enjoying the party with me, celebrating my day, as well as your lovely sms to my HP :). Some of you haven't joined the party, I will treat you later, okie ^_^?
Thanks my adopted family: cô Mai and titi :). I love you a lot. Wait for me to come there, and contribute my last piece to finish the picture of our happy family, okie? I'm so eager, and keep thinking about it all the time
And... I would like to give my deep thank to Huiyan, for everything you have done to me :). i couldn't believe that I can have such a nice relationship with a foreigner, like you, my dear :). Thanks again, again, and again. I'm eager to welcome you here :), as well as eager to come there to receive such a nice treat from you.kekekekeke.Anyway, your present hasn't come yet
Thanks Trà, Phú, Lan, Huy, anh Tân, Aya , em Hòa, Thi AYF, em Nam, Trang AYF also, for giving me a nice wish on my day.
My deep gratitude to all of you, for giving me such a great chance, to know you, be your friend :), and for being helping me to become who I am just now :).
Wish happiness and success come to us all!
KiHa.


:))
ReplyDeleteAre you the BKITAT [dot] COM, who comments in my blog :D